• Organe strips design
• Maidrain collar
• Vertical zipper chest pocket
• Two side pockets
• Numerous openings cover with snaps
• Snap closure cuff
• Elastic waist
• Slim fit
• Front original YKK zip closure
• viscose lining
• Pockets: inner pockets, closable with zipper pockets
• Material Shell: 100% leather.
The lucky debate leather jacket has been manufactured by using high-quality lamb leather in a beautiful earthy greyish color with orange leather striped detailing that is internally overlayed with smooth viscose lining. The notable feature of this jacket is an augmentation of a fragmented sort of flapped zipper area that is further equipped with snap tabs to make it look even sassier. For more information kindly visit our website: www.leatherjacket4.com
Mention Classifieds.uk when calling the seller!